Wednesday, January 17, 2018

#MustReadin2018


I love looking at #MustRead lists, so I thought I would join in the fun this year for a little accountability!  Thank you to Carrie Gelson for hosting this challenge! I always make a list in a notebook of the books I want to read, but as I purchase new titles, some books never make it out of the pile.  My goal is to read the books on my #MustReadin2018 list, as well as any new books that come across my path!  My list contains middle grade novels that are still in my pile from 2017, books I'm looking forward to reading in 2018 and the professional books that I currently have in my "MustRead" stack!

Happy Reading!

Books Still In My Pile from 2017
The War I Finally Won Finished 1/20/18



Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus


Sticks and Stones


The Honest Truth


One Amazing Elephant


The List


Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018

Just Like Jackie Currently reading


Fenway and Hattie: Up to New Tricks Currently reading with Grace


Grump


Smart Cookie


Granted


The Train of Lost Things


Good Dog


You Go First


Breakout

The Truth as Told by Mason Buttle

Bob



Professional Books in my TBR Pile

Student Centered Coaching  Currently reading

When Writers Drive the Workshop

Readers Front and Center
What Readers Really Do

1 comment: